Bike Rack Thule Vs. ???

Frank

Sasquatch
I went the Thule XT Pro because I'm pretty sure Thule will be around a long time and warranty issues can be resolved. Not saying that the others wont be around but I also like to buy from an LBS whenever I can.
20201116_140917.jpg

xc62701

So the Thule T2 is sold and my new 1up is here! So far I’m impressed with the solid build and engineering that went into this. The hitch tension bolt is awesome. Rusting issues are a thing of the past with the aluminum. The other thing I never like is that to get the bike secure with a Thule/Yakima/Kuat you have to cinch the arm down on the tire and it rubs the fork causing damage over time, especially for my Fatbike. I shouldn’t have any issue with this any more.
B489FA14-B5FE-4477-B5E9-184E3256AF10.jpeg
1991711C-15B4-495C-821B-5B0ED156ECBD.jpeg

Last edited:

JDurk

So the Thule T2 is sold and my new 1up is here! So far I’m impressed with the solid build and engineering that went into this. The hitch tension bolt is awesome. Rusting issues are a thing of the past with the aluminum. The other thing I never like is that to get the Ike secure with a Thule/Yakima/kuat you have to cinch the arm down on the tire and it rubs the fork causing damage over time, especially for my Fatbike. I shouldn’t have any issue with this any more.
View attachment 143937View attachment 143938
Looks awesome. Did you get the spacer to make it work with a fatbike? https://www.1up-usa.com/product/fat-tire-spacer-kit/

iman29

Yes I did. It was super easy to install. Pics are before install. I have that installed on my outer rack and the regular for the inner rack which I use most. I also got the locks for the regular and fatbike trays.
Now you just need @Patrick to install
His custom LED blinker lights.

Also liking the look of the telluride/palisade plus the rack is matchy matchy to the suv

Top Bottom