Bike pump won’t lock on valve stem

iman29

Thought I would post this here to confirm the shop keep feedback.

I have had my bontrager floor Pump for about 10 years. It’s nothing fancy just the regular kind.

recently been having an issue where even after locking into valve to inflate tires sometimes it pops off.

Is it as easy as replacing this part ? I tend to overthink things like this and was looking to replace the whole
pump head but if this solves it then I already have it in my cart to buy.

thanks.
41A55C19-34DB-46E9-87B8-952E9A61E534.png

thanks - ordering today but first will check to see if the online inventory is correct since it says Martys has this in stock. Then I don't have to pay 3x the price in shipping costs.

thanks - ordering today but first will check to see if the online inventory is correct since it says Martys has this in stock. Then I don't have to pay 3x the price in shipping costs.

tip, you can save the shipping cost by calling the bike shop and having them order it in for you, then trek throw it in with their regular delivery and you save $$$ (i do this pretty regularly with my LBS, i think they get credit for the sale with trek that way too, but im not sure if that even matters)

tip, you can save the shipping cost by calling the bike shop and having them order it in for you, then trek throw it in with their regular delivery and you save $$$ (i do this pretty regularly with my LBS, i think they get credit for the sale with trek that way too, but im not sure if that even matters)
yup thanks! thats the plan if they dont have it in stock already.

Back
Top Bottom