Bike Paint Step by Step

N

NMBPmike

I found a shop near me in Middletown, by Earl Navel base. I had a Mountain Cycle San Andreas (02) frame that i wanted to have redone. The shop name is Auto Body contours. they stripped, sanded and fixed the scratches i had on the frame, they used 2 Coates of a midnight blue with silver flakes and powdered coated the frame 2 Coates of paint and 2 coats of clear. The bike looks great just ask GT2brew, he has seen the finished product. The cost to have them take apart my frame, tape it, sand it, powder coat it and clear coat it was $135.00 and guaranteed my paint coat for the life of my bike. These guys did an excellent job. Ill take pictures soon and post up so you can see their work.

later,
flats

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I found a shop near me in Middletown, by Earl Navel base. I had a Mountain Cycle San Andreas (02) frame that i wanted to have redone. The shop name is Auto Body contours. they stripped, sanded and fixed the scratches i had on the frame, they used 2 Coates of a midnight blue with silver flakes and powdered coated the frame 2 Coates of paint and 2 coats of clear. The bike looks great just ask GT2brew, he has seen the finished product. The cost to have them take apart my frame, tape it, sand it, powder coat it and clear coat it was $135.00 and guaranteed my paint coat for the life of my bike. These guys did an excellent job. Ill take pictures soon and post up so you can see their work.

later,
flats

I think I found their web site: http://www.autobodycontours.com/

Top Bottom