Bike Line XC at Fair Hill - MASS race

JDurk

For anyone who is registered or planning to register, because of the weather forecast in addition to a truck striking an overpass bridge on the race course, the race has been postponed to Sunday, May 22nd. As an FYI, this is also the same weekend as Dirtfest. As of this posting, Bikereg has not been updated, but information is available on the MASS FB page and the MASS website

JD

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
For anyone who is registered or planning to register, because of the weather forecast in addition to a truck striking an overpass bridge on the race course, the race has been postponed to Sunday, May 22nd. As an FYI, this is also the same weekend as Dirtfest. As of this posting, Bikereg has not been updated, but information is available on the MASS FB page and the MASS website

JD
DIRTFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountain Bike Mike

It's not USAC so he's going to stay home and wax his grundle.
D3D70F8E-8B8D-44C4-9816-F90C73DAEE75_zpsnehfvak2.gif

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
This sucks hard, I was thinking of doing bearscat instead of bear creek but might need the bear creek race to factor in now. Durks any idea if they are going to count less races for overall XC?

JDurk

This sucks hard, I was thinking of doing bearscat instead of bear creek but might need the bear creek race to factor in now. Durks any idea if they are going to count less races for overall XC?

Haven't heard anything yet. Currently it's best 6 of 9 for XC race series and 4 of 6 for Endurance Series. FH was only XC, so it's possible for best 6 of 8.

With BS and BC on the same day, and both part of the MASS Series, you'll have to choose where you want the points. Both races will punish you! I'll have just finished TSEpic, so BC for me if I decide to race.

Top Bottom