Biggest crash in stock market history?

I have bigger balls.

Not trying to start a "who makes riskier plays contest," but I sold at the money puts for a SPAC that was trading at 5 x NAV without a definitive agreement. It's currently the only green in my portfolio, but it could go very red, very quickly.

Just bought more DAL. Travel/vacation is gonna come back bigly
Vacation, sure. Lucrative business travel? I dunno. I wasn't a big road warrior but traveled enough to have Marriott Gold and the lowest elite status with United. In retrospect, 90% of those trips were a waste of time and money. I just took them because that's what we did. My experience can't be unusual.

Vacation, sure. Lucrative business travel? I dunno. I wasn't a big road warrior but traveled enough to have Marriott Gold and the lowest elite status with United. In retrospect, 90% of those trips were a waste of time and money. I just took them because that's what we did. My experience can't be unusual.

gotta look em in the eyes and make sure they aren't lying......

that and addressing the masses after ya just perp walked the person that attempted to raid the expiring gift cards on dormant customers' accounts.

and if my w1f3 doesn't start traveling again i'm going to explode! ;)
(her too)

Last edited:
It could be but I think small caps still have a ways to go. AAPL failed today. I am not short but with the 9ema crossing aggressively down theough the 26ema we may see bigbird tumble. TSLA is close but hasn’t crossed over yet(bitcoin probably has them hanging on by a hair). I bet the next big down say for bitcoin and TSLA tumbles.
Looking at cryptos, TSLA’s action last week and now Elon’s tweet this crash may happen sooner rather than later. I left my crypto profits on the table but took out initial investment and rolled into PSLV and PLG.

You know when happened when Elon tweeted TSLA price is too high ? To the moon!!! I don’t think he is one of the best entrepreneurs. He is the BEST manipulator. Timelines mostly not met and lies to boost his orders. (Example, we will never make a lower range Y. Three months later makes a RWD Y) (Example 2, always changing prices of cars and autopilot packages). But majority believe him. Don’t get it twisted, I still really like the cars but I love the EV more than the car and company. Ready to try one of the upcoming competitors.
#shortTSLA

Anybody watch Space Sweepers? Could totally picture Elon as the ultimate villain.

You know when happened when Elon tweeted TSLA price is too high ? To the moon!!! I don’t think he is one of the best entrepreneurs. He is the BEST manipulator. Timelines mostly not met and lies to boost his orders. (Example, we will never make a lower range Y. Three months later makes a RWD Y) (Example 2, always changing prices of cars and autopilot packages). But majority believe him. Don’t get it twisted, I still really like the cars but I love the EV more than the car and company. Ready to try one of the upcoming competitors.
#shortTSLA

Anybody watch Space Sweepers? Could totally picture Elon as the ultimate villain.
Lucid via CCIV

Reactions: djm
Is this bond/bitcoin selloff the straw that broke the camel’s(TSLA) back? I sold out of cryptos friday leaving my profits in and removing my initiL investment. House money now. Once the bitcoin/silver ratio hit 2000:1 I picked up starter positions in PSLV and CEF. Looking to add if market rallies again.

Back
Top Bottom