big thanks to jdog!!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
lent me a demo bike to try out and i fell in love with it! ive never had such awesome service at a shop before. now i see what everyones raving about with halters! thanks again!

BiknBen

lent me a demo bike to try out and i fell in love with it! ive never had such awesome service at a shop before. now i see what everyones raving about with halters! thanks again!

BWahahah! BWahahaha!

Another victim has fallen into the Halter's Diabolical Demo Program! Picture Jason rubbing his hands over one another with that evil smile.

Don't worry. Many of us have gone through this program. Some of us keep going back and buying more bikes.

The Kalmyk

:rofl:I see he got the demo back...MIG thanks for posting this and glad you like the bike...Now he has a reference to who he lent it to:rofl:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep

You are welcome.

Honestly I did nothing other than treat you like I would any of my friends. That is what we try to do and it seems to work. The trouble is that when it gets to be super busy it is hard to keep all our friends happy. That is why it is always better to come in the winter.

Thanks!

j-

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I bought a Trance X after I demo'd one so I know what you mean. It's almost like cheating.

walter

Fourth Party
You guys should have seen MIG's face yesterday morning, like a kid on Christmas. The Trance was a total different animal than his Rockhopper.

Top Bottom