Big News Ladies

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
congrats on the new addition to be...i thought you were starting a thread about me and how my girlfriend is leaving me...thats what the big news is posta to be...but anyway thats good news

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Thanks for all the congratulations and good advice. NO joke I wish I could register for the kids first MT bike already. Brad and I are just trying to figure out how soon you can go backpacking with the little one. All is well so far. Love having the cycle trainers set up. I was really jealous of Brad the other day when he went riding. I hiked in the woods first to snap some pictures of him. When he went riding bye I was totally envious. At least I know by this fall I will be hitting up the trails.

I'll store the dos niner for ya at the shop in the meantime;). Congrats guys. Just let me know when we should order a litespeed trike for the little one

bozizle

hahaha

I'll store the dos niner for ya at the shop in the meantime;). Congrats guys. Just let me know when we should order a litespeed trike for the little one

You know that was one of the first things I thought about when we found out....you know me to well Pete.

Top Bottom