Best Trails

FrankiePan7

I was planning on riding the Nassau trails system but not sure which are the best. I was hoping for some input on maybe some of the better flow, and feature trails here.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Nassau is small enough that you hit all the trails and then decide which you might want to ride again or in reverse.

There are some directional arrows which are great hints, and def want to hit the log rides in the right direction.

From the lot https://g.page/Nassau-Trail?share

i like to make the first left after entering the trail, do a loop back to the lot, then run
down the middle trail. after that head north and cross over nassau road.

Maybe @jShort can drop a strava link in here with all the trails, and the correct way to ride them.

Enjoy, have fun, stop in highbridge and spend some $$, they are investing in us.
(take out from Circa or hit the brewery)

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nassau is small enough that you hit all the trails and then decide which you might want to ride again or in reverse.

this. I took a beginner ride out and we hit almost all trails both ways. They were getting a little mad at me but, we got it done. I would just do the springside side first (East side!!!) then venture over to the original side if you have time.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions