Best Place to Ride Near Ramsey

J

JD!

Was wondering which is a better place to ride for a beginner?
Also where can I get trail maps?

Thanks

Go straight to the good stuff...Skyline Drive (Ramapo) or Ringwood. Why bother with beginner stuff ;)

campmor

come down rt17 to campmor. Come to the bike shop and ask us. We also sell Ny/NJ Trail Conference maps of the area.....ps it also includes Wawayanda too! tell em sean sent ya!

check this....

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2625&highlight=high+mountain

maps & info there

That can be a good place for a beginner and it is near Ramsey too

Yes, great place for a beginner. Here's a link of a Google map I made that pinpoints various places of interest. You can get directions to mountain biking place from here, too (as well as some good beer stores).

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...425,-74.069824&spn=3.937484,7.481689&z=7&om=1

If you don't know me by now, you will never never never know me

All the things
That we've been through
You should understand me
Like i understand you
Now baby i know the difference
Between right and wrong
I ain't gonna do nothing
To upset our happy home
Aaaah
Dont get so exited
When i come home a little late at night
Cause we only act like children
When we argue, fuss and fight
Heyhey

Ride tomorrow?

All the things
That we've been through
You should understand me
Like i understand you
Now baby i know the difference
Between right and wrong
I ain't gonna do nothing
To upset our happy home
Aaaah
Dont get so exited
When i come home a little late at night
Cause we only act like children
When we argue, fuss and fight
Heyhey

Ride tomorrow?

Wow, another AON-ANROTHAR type relationship....things are going to be interesting around here in 2008 :D

I know this my be a silly question for most, but how do you get to the lake from the top parking lot? I know how from the bottom. If i get a map of the park with that answer all of my questions

yes skyline ramapo. Was on the yellow trail right away, also went down the paved road until I hit a house with private property signs all over, wen tback up and found the white/Cannonball took for a while ended up on another paved road??
I need some series help man

yes skyline ramapo. Was on the yellow trail right away, also went down the paved road until I hit a house with private property signs all over, wen tback up and found the white/Cannonball took for a while ended up on another paved road??
I need some series help man

I rode at Skyline today and outside of a few sections the trails were in decent shape.

Why not take the white/yellow trail right out of the lot, make a right at the first "T", make a left on the paved road and in about 1/4 mile on the right, take the C'ball Switchback trail down to the lake? From there you can use elzoller's excellent map to help get you around.

Back
Top Bottom