Berms and Jumps and Flow

That's great - what bike was Mike riding? It's always a treat to see what he has built and talk fabrication with him. And riding with him (and GB and Noah) is always a fun time too!
Mike was on DJ bike, it looked pretty tight and nimble at a glance. I was too occupied with reconnecting with Garret, who I hadn't seen in a while, to take a longer look at Mike's bike. I am really enjoying following Mike on Instagram and being able to dig what he's doing through that outlet. He recently built himself a frame with a lovely wishbone seat stay that looks so good.

Reactions: don
Fingers Crossed Episode 3. Enjoy.

Another great one! Watching GB and Rueben riding that park on those bikes is a real treat. And as much as you can do most tricks on a full sussy bike you can still not do a proper turndown like on the 20" DHBMX ;)

BTW - I love the 110's as shuttle rigs.

So many sick parts this year and my favorite is Nate Williams one (but that you had to purchase and I’m not being a dick and posting it here). But Enarson, super big tech, like your f’ed up if you miss some of these..

Wow! That whip drop of the roof at the end was huge as well as everything else in the vid! Its amazes me the size of the drops and gaps that they do on BMX bikes with no suspension and no helmet half the time....meanwhile I'm rocking six inches of travel on my trail bike to ride at Allaire LOL 🤪

So many sick parts this year and my favorite is Nate Williams one (but that you had to purchase and I’m not being a dick and posting it here). But Enarson, super big tech, like your f’ed up if you miss some of these..

Literally thought after a minute of watching that I was watching the "ender" 10 sections later... Dude stands way above most out there now. Love how he just cranks at stuff full throttle.

Literally thought after a minute of watching that I was watching the "ender" 10 sections later... Dude stands way above most out there now. Love how he just cranks at stuff full throttle.
All these guys have parts full of Enders it seems

Reactions: don
That drop-in was impressive! His instincts are still there - awesome to see.

Yeah definitely. He's really nice I got to meet him last year when he stopped me in the lot at the Manasquan Reservoir and asked me how many laps I do, I told him anywhere between 2 and 12 laps usually he was a bit stunned LOL. I talked to him for a bit and he was telling me how his foot would slip off the pedal and it kept knocking his shoe off and he had to keep stopping to go back and pick it up. Even still he was so positive and stoked to be out riding! And just seeing his improvement on the bike from just last year to now is awesome and pretty inspiring.

Yeah definitely. He's really nice I got to meet him last year when he stopped me in the lot at the Manasquan Reservoir and asked me how many laps I do, I told him anywhere between 2 and 12 laps usually he was a bit stunned LOL. I talked to him for a bit and he was telling me how his foot would slip off the pedal and it kept knocking his shoe off and he had to keep stopping to go back and pick it up. Even still he was so positive and stoked to be out riding! And just seeing his improvement on the bike from just last year to now is awesome and pretty inspiring.

I cannot image how frustrating it is for him. I think he said it in one of his videos that he know how to do it in his head but his body just doesn't react with what his mind is thinking. But he is beyond positive and a true fighter to the core. I've actually never met him but would see him as a young gun when Lakewood first opened and flying around the park. I've talked to Matty and his mom at the shop a bunch of times and they are class acts!

And cool to see Long Branch skatepark has a new concrete bowl and is open to bikes now.
This is huge news for me. I live 10 minutes from that park and wasn't even aware of the new bowl, (I had seen the construction happening) or that the bike prohibition was finally lifted.

And super cool to see Scotty continue coming back from his injuries.

Back
Top Bottom