Berms and Jumps and Flow

Free-Rider

Wanna ride!

Hey i would love to check out these sweet trails....when do you think you are going to head there next?

don

Hey i would love to check out these sweet trails....when do you think you are going to head there next?

We usually ride on Sundays. I was hoping this Sunday would be good to go but who knows with the weather coming tomorrow. Hit me with a PM and I can get info to you if interested.

don

Nice pics don!! Wish I could get up that way more. Always next year. :)

Thanks FFT! Keeping fingers crossed for a few more weekend sessions.

Stuff is running nice right now and the storm didn't hurt much at all - actually we got a nice TM on it yesterday. A little more dialing in on the drainage and we could have ridden.

I'll send the msg out when we go next if you can make it up.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Great POV vid. First run is POSH, second run is Catty, the rest is POSH except Doyle's part. I'm pretty sure that's a Pittsburgh spot. I love POSH, it's so freaking cool. Great find, Don.

don

Great POV vid. First run is POSH, second run is Catty, the rest is POSH except Doyle's part. I'm pretty sure that's a Pittsburgh spot. I love POSH, it's so freaking cool. Great find, Don.

That Catty line I was eyeing up last time I was there but just the top part (It gets pretty bonkers down low) with the first 3 or 4 sets. If I ever get back I'd like to give it a whirl.

Yeah, I've seen pics of that place Doyle was riding - think you are right - that's a Pittsburgh spot.

Last edited:

don

don,

you guys going to ride this sunday. i got some time and would like to get up!

Would love to but heading to Rausch Creek right now for some wheelin tomorrow and have my youngest's birthday on Sunday. Let me know if you are around during the week - could do a mini sesh

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

don

jdog - I've seen vids of that place before. But always love seeing more of it. It's like a full sized race track. The weird thing is the location. Seems like it's in part of a townhouse park or golf course or something.

East side trails - everything is big in TEXAS: http://vimeo.com/23002628

I can only imagine how amazing that hip must feel like. Looks like it just launches you like you came out of a barrel of a cannon. Hear the freewheels spinning like mad? Those guys are hauling ass hitting that thing.

don

clarkenstein - damn good find. I can't believe I missed it on RM.

Lots of sick stuff in that clip. I like how that kid blends stuff - he's got the "needed" bars and t-whips but also is throwing one footed x's and t-downs into stuff. Like his variations on that hitching post too.

Banger stuff is off the charts. I was pretty blown away with his on - off variations but then he gapped that whole thing?! WTF? Totally blind and hardly any runoff. Good to see someone charging.

BTW, that Joyride park looks amazing.

Top Bottom