Berms and Jumps and Flow

The "how we did it" video is supposed to be released soon. I wonder if it will go into any work they had to do to keep the bike(s) running. Or if Specialized gave him a one-off frame with some extra reinforcements. I could see some of those landings ripping the fork out of a carbon headtube.

The "how we did it" video is supposed to be released soon. I wonder if it will go into any work they had to do to keep the bike(s) running. Or if Specialized gave him a one-off frame with some extra reinforcements. I could see some of those landings ripping the fork out of a carbon headtube.
I really like how it isn’t closed and not actors walking around. You can see spotters at some intersections, similar to what you see in skate videos, especially the San Fran hill bomb videos. That being said, some of those spots they likely had to get some kinda permission.

During the ending credits, there is some allusion to them NOT getting permission in a few places, so the docu-video should be fun to watch.

Some of the stuff he does... it just makes you go, "damn...." the consequences of screwing up are sooooo high.

Watch the first clip and then ensuing battle a year later. Insanity. Around 9:40 is the result.

That dude is crazy/stupid. It's pretty awesome how he hits his head on the ground on almost every single attempt.

There's definitely a big difference between the craziness of Macaskill and Fabio. Danny tends to do things slowly and methodically, although some of his tricks do have high consequences. But Fabio often adds high speed to the mix, which can take the consequences to the next level. I fear that one of these shoots may be the stunt that Fabio pushes the limit just a bit too far.

1578600041577.jpg

I saw that. Pretty cool. Are those 20" trials bike tires?

edit: looks like they are Kenda Kaos Sport tires. You can find them on Amazon, but they don't seem to show up on the regular Kenda website. Maybe not for the US market?

"Sponsored by - No One Yet." :p

Before I could afford a mountain bike, I did trail rides in the woods on my 20" BMX bike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom