Berms and Jumps and Flow

don

Damn - for each bowl he rides he should bring a can of spray paint and a stencil that says: "I just rode here so don't even bother - Kris Fox"

Those transition to deck manuals are dope! And that nose tap and huge gaps. I love seeing some full throttle riding.

PS - I love how he has has 29" bars but hand position is at 26" ;). New school bars with mid-school position. Crazy how he cranks t-downs and lookbacks with so much bar sticking out.

Ian F

This looks promising.

1560525692458.png

Attachments

• 1560525639530.png
    1560525639530.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 195

Ian F

Unfortunately, no. My data plan is already on life support since I'm away from home so much. Streaming the WC last weekend while at Raystown was murder.

don

Last 2 pieces are really mind blowing. Big tailwhip to "pillow" landing is so tech. Very much like a snowboard/ski line but dealing with rock and dirt instead of snow. He is doing walking pace park lines are full throttle on big stuff.

I really love his videos but I feel like there could be a technical vid on how the lines are made. On that tombstone feature where he stalls then nose manual to bar or that pocket air jump does Semenuk say he wants to do a certain trick and the jump is built or vice versa?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Last 2 pieces are really mind blowing. Big tailwhip to "pillow" landing is so tech. Very much like a snowboard/ski line but dealing with rock and dirt instead of snow. He is doing walking pace park lines are full throttle on big stuff.

I really love his videos but I feel like there could be a technical vid on how the lines are made. On that tombstone feature where he stalls then nose manual to bar or that pocket air jump does Semenuk say he wants to do a certain trick and the jump is built or vice versa?
I think he has an idea of a trick or line and they build it specifically for that. So some of those manual and bump lines have to be built solely for that.

Reactions: don

Ian F

Brakeless down Dirt Merchant is just insane. It's like the GMBN "Death Grip Challenge" taken to the next level (which is absolutely hilarious if you haven't seen it).

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
This is fairly bonkers

using a curb as a berm, not sure I ever saw that before

Holy HUCK! That was completely bonkers. Love that the sponsor of the vid was his tire sponsor. Everyone should go buy Continentals now since apparently they're indestructible.

THATmanMANNY

My god. The strength to just hold on and the suspension had to be 100% dialed to take that beating.

Coulda ditched the phone crap.

Where is the time marker for the curb berm?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
My god. The strength to just hold on and the suspension had to be 100% dialed to take that beating.

Coulda ditched the phone crap.

Where is the time marker for the curb berm?
0:52 and 4:55 (the more impressive one IMO)

Suspension setup: Whatever to not bottom out

Top Bottom