Berkshires

Tarroneus

Going to be up there next weekend, specifically Hillsdale, NY. Have done some riding at BeeBe Hill/Harvey Mountain, but wondering about other spots. Anybody have intel on Beartown State Forest or October Mountain? Thanks in advance!

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I think Catamount Ski Area had trails at one point many years ago. Might wanna search to see if they're still around and worth it.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Interested also though it will probably be just a thunder mountain all the time.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Go to Arcadian shop in Lenox and pick up some maps. There is excellent riding right out thier parking lot. Kennedy Park to start with, but ask their bike shop for the map or directions to Pudgy's trail which is immediately west of Kennedy Park. Very flowy singletrack with some nice rock sections and beautiful ridge views of the Berkshires.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Oh, not sure how long it's been since you've ridden beebe hill, but there has been a lot of trail building in the last couple years. There's got to be 15 miles of singletrack now, but I can't find an updated map. One of my favorite places to ride.

Tarroneus

Oh, not sure how long it's been since you've ridden beebe hill, but there has been a lot of trail building in the last couple years. There's got to be 15 miles of singletrack now, but I can't find an updated map. One of my favorite places to ride.

Ended up going there for 3 short rides as I didn't have a big enough window to go anywhere else. Lots of climbing, lots of enduro, lots of fun.

https://www.trailforks.com/region/beebe-hill-state-forest-12160/

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
I love that area. A friend of mine has a house down the road so I end up riding there a few times a year. Definitely some steep climbs but he reward is legit enduro riding. Plus there's at least one really cool hidden secret trail.

Top Bottom