Votes: 1 7.7%
  • january 6th

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • january 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • january 20th

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
it's been reduced to light rain and 46*. i predict by sunday morning there will be barely any rain and temps in the 30's for most of the ride.

i'm out... Been in Iowa all week; I think my son forgot who I was again. I'll be doing a short ride at Hartshorne. no way I can make a 4 or 5 hour epic happen.

ok, had gathered that from ron's post.

to whoever is considering showing up!

i lost my cell phone. if you've been trying to contact me by that method, you may have figured that out by now, or think i don't like you. send me a pm or an email if you need to get in touch. i will be there at 7:30 tomorrow. not enough people have responded to make a race of it, so i'm not gonna waste my time marking the course tonight. i'll lead a group ride tomorrow. hope to see some people there.

weather:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/fitness/local/07438?from=recentsearch

noone showed up, and with good reason. the drizzle in and of itself wasn't bad, but the snow is now near completely unridable on the route. slush and slush ofer a very this crust over slush. i considered riding part of it myself, but a little hike conviced me to take the day off.

Ya we were wondering what you guys were going to do. I couldnt stand the 1 hour i was out there. 5 or 6... no no

noone showed up, and with good reason. the drizzle in and of itself wasn't bad, but the snow is now near completely unridable on the route. slush and slush ofer a very this crust over slush. i considered riding part of it myself, but a little hike conviced me to take the day off.

Good thing I didnt drive up for volunteering duties. We would have looked pretty silly, you on your bike and me in my car. I would have at least given you a ride home.

Ah bummer that everyone cancelled. I know I can't do 50, but maybe next time you can have a shorter option for us lightweights. You guys should have come on the Wazu hike instead! Sliding in the rain!

pfft. whatever el rey. we all know you had some local bruja curse the weather to make it suck for the scheduled date. not very funny at all mr! :getsome:

Back
Top Bottom