• january 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • january 20th

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
As long as this doesn't fall on an AOA Sunday I'm in in 1 capacity or another. Though 50 in dec sounds horrible,if conditions are as nasty as i think they'll be i could have a shot at this.How awesome to take the win then take a hammer to all your precious alcohol.:rofl:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
find out what dates you are unnavailable. try and make sure one of them isn't the 23rd, as that looks like it's going to win.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
alright folks. i leave for costa rica tomorrow for la ruta. i get back the following monday. whichever date is in the lead when i get back will be the final, official date. so make sure you vote over the next week!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'll be racing for as much as i can before i collapse and die.

DISTANCE! : i measured out the course in google earth, and the distance, without checkpoints will be around 43 miles. add in most of the checkpoints and it should be up around 50ish. so don't be scurred!

Not So Fast

Good Luck

alright folks. i leave for costa rica tomorrow for la ruta. i get back the following monday. whichever date is in the lead when i get back will be the final, official date. so make sure you vote over the next week!

Watch out for the Chupacabra it usually comes out after midnight;)

Good Luck, bring home the Gold

xc62701

Sweet! Good luck man. Kick some A!!!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
will do. i'll be checking in through the night. i have to finnish the growler i got from krogh's before i leave or it'll go flat. don't want that to happen.

Top Bottom