Belmar Bike Shop - Belmar, NJ

Mr.T

I didn't see these guys listed yet, so figured I would throw this thread out there to see if anyone has any experience with them.

I was in there a week or so ago and one of the guys, Matt, spent a good amount of time talking to me. Super nice guy and seemed to know his stuff. I was especially pleased that he took the time to deal with me knowing that I was just in there to get ideas and was not buying at the moment.

Curious to see if anyone else has anything good or bad to say about them, as I am getting ready to make a purchase there in the near future.

Dozer

These guys r awesome. Kyle runs the shop, and from someone who frequently breaks their bike, they r very good in the repair department. But that is not why I think they r so good. Kyle, and Matt, are just like to talk bikes. They take the time to explain some pretty techie stuff back to English. And they seem to enjoy what they do.

They carry Kona, Salsa, Fuji, and a whole slew of beach cruisers. IMHO if u r looking for a fat bike or MTB bike, definately worth a stop.

krink

Eddie Munster
These guys are the best. Kyle runs the place, Michael is the head mechanic and Cody keeps the peace. Ive bought four bikes from them in the last 3 years. Theyre always available to help, know their stuff and practice what they preach. My last build was a belt drive SS that I had to hunt the parts for. I gave them quite a to-do list and they delivered in spades, including an esoteric headset adaptor to mount a lefty on an Ibis T29. Give these guys a chance, youll be happy you did.

krink

Eddie Munster
Only shop that had the ripmo af when I was searching while others told me 6 months or more, said they had my size in a box. Bought it over the phone was ready in just a few hours. Kyle was the man...

They also have a great quiver of gravel bikes. They built my Ibis Hakka, and is the only place I've seen in Jersey where you can get on a Stigmata and a Warbird and shoot the shit afterwards.

Top Bottom