Belgium cross vid - gettin' dirty

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I think this was posted someplace else on the site.

In any case, America needs to start breeding woman racers like the ones in that video. :drooling:

veloduffer

USA's Katie Compton was on the podium (Rabobank). We're getting there but the Euros have had a headstart. I've been cycling for over 20 some years now and in the last two years, the number of women on racing type bikes (road & mtn) has really increased significantly. It's good for the sport..:)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
USA's Katie Compton was on the podium (Rabobank). We're getting there but the Euros have had a headstart. I've been cycling for over 20 some years now and in the last two years, the number of women on racing type bikes (road & mtn) has really increased significantly. It's good for the sport..:)

Yes, great, she is on the podium, but the Euro's sure look better.

veloduffer

Im tired just watching that video. man that was a tough course. how many miles would that be?

Usually not too long but the intensity/effort is high. That steep muddy hill in which many racers were trying to use the barriers as handrails looked super difficult- I can't imagine climbing that 10 or 12 times.

I was trying to inspire my neighbor who is becoming a rider. She was a tomboy growing up, but the mud in the teeth was a bit much for her!

Top Bottom