Beginner Group Rides restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
its looking like i may be able to join you guys next! my coworker is done with school and i think i can get out of work early enough to come ride now. i look forward to meeting you guys:D

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
so i got the ok, and ill be out of work early enough to get over there.hopefully the traffic isnt horrid between redbank and there.

just for my info, how long is the ride(distance wise) and are you going to murder me with climbs? hahah

P

pdm362

so i got the ok, and ill be out of work early enough to get over there.hopefully the traffic isnt horrid between redbank and there.

just for my info, how long is the ride(distance wise) and are you going to murder me with climbs? hahah

Based on the rides I did last year, the ride lasts about 1.5-2 hrs and there aren't too many climbs. I am going to try Allaire on my SS and I figured the beginner rides would be the best time since I won't get lost if I can't keep up. See you guys tomorrow.

Paul

*edit*
I just got word that I have to work Over Time tomorrow:mad2:. Anyone mind taking me around on Wenesday?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
im going to give clipless a try...again...but this time stick with it allaire and a nice pace is perfect for it see yous there at 5.45

t.wach

Alright thanks. Im going to try and make it. I live far away like an hour. Is it worth the drive?

Frank

Sasquatch
well???

It will be a beginner (slow) pace with riders of varying abilities on some fairly easy trails. It's no Allamuchy but it is a fun park to ride. Most everyone really enjoys these rides so it's your call.

t.wach

Me and my father will be there tonight. We will be in a blue suburban. I am riding a giant trance x1 and he will be on an old rigid bike.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dude,
that is the place to be on Tuesday nights.
we did a little bit under 9 miles my garmin said we rolled at 7.5 on an avg.
it was a whole lot of fun I wish I would have remembered my camera.. :)

l8tr

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
it was a good ride...got loose in some sand on the clipless and went down in the beginning but other then that its good to meet people from the site...and get a group ride in you can really gain from other riders...MIKE 243 you had the red jeep right.?.

B

BiscoJosh

Great ride last night! It was great meeting everyone!! Thanks so much to the experts (Frank, Mike, Ray and Brian - and the others who I am forgetting). I really appreciated everything you guys did. If it wasn't for the group I definitely would not have done half of what I did yesterday. It is really nice to get back to riding. Seriously an amazing time, and I will be back next Tuesday.:D

Dustin - I sent you a PM re: the book you were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions