Beginner Group Rides restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
really great ride tonight. didnt know how long i was going to hang with my back feeling like it was but i stuck it out. im glad i did to. im really stoked on the pace tonight and also stoked on the fact that i was able to keep up for the most part. on a serious note.... i really wanna thank everyone that i ride with. dustin, mike, mike, frank, etc etc. you guys have really helped me with my riding. in the short three months or so of riding ive really advanced in a short amount of time. i have a while to go before im anywhere near as good as you guys, but im really thankful and grateful for all the hints and pointers. its a good feeling to be part of such a great bunch of guys and girls.

really great ride tonight. didnt know how long i was going to hang with my back feeling like it was but i stuck it out. im glad i did to. im really stoked on the pace tonight and also stoked on the fact that i was able to keep up for the most part. on a serious note.... i really wanna thank everyone that i ride with. dustin, mike, mike, frank, etc etc. you guys have really helped me with my riding. in the short three months or so of riding ive really advanced in a short amount of time. i have a while to go before im anywhere near as good as you guys, but im really thankful and grateful for all the hints and pointers. its a good feeling to be part of such a great bunch of guys and girls.

This is what the Tuesday ride is all about.:cool::cool::cool:

MIG stuck it out and rode with an acheing back, but was smiles all the time....good job!

yeah my back is actually feeling a bit better after the ride.

I was in a car accident that put me in a little coma (3 days) on my 18th birthday that tweaked my neck and rotated 11 vertebrae. I feel much better as my core muscles firm up with riding. The more I ride, the less I hurt. Aside from the normal aches and broken ribs Well,... it is fairly normal for me.

Sunday 6 Mile Ride

I have plans to ride 6 Mile with some of our Tuesday night crew on Sunday. We'll be meeting at the Route 27 parking lot at 11:00 AM. I'll be watching the weather this week as we're supposed to get a lot of rain this week. 6 Mile doesn't drain very well and can get sloppy in spots. As of now, we're on for Sunday at 11:00 AM. If we decide not to go because of the rain, we'll probably be at Allaire at 11:00 AM on Sunday. Allaire could use some rain, it was very sandy tonight, but still a great ride.

I think I might bring back the beginner flavor to your group if you guys don't mind ;p. I need to expand my trail flavor and I figure allaire is not a bad place to try! So if all things go according to plan I'll see you guys next week to slow you down :rofl: (hopefully not too much)!

sounds like i want a date...

.... i really wanna thank everyone that i ride with. dustin, mike, mike, frank, etc etc. you guys have really helped me with my riding. in the short three months or so of riding ive really advanced in a short amount of time. i have a while to go before im anywhere near as good as you guys, but im really thankful and grateful for all the hints and pointers. its a good feeling to be part of such a great bunch of guys and girls.

we can tell you getting better every ride...its cool when you do some shit on the trail in front of a more seasoned rider and they say "nice line" or "hey you should come out to the B ride" or "you're such a stall queen"...for instance T.J. notice i gotten much faster tonight...ive noticed for months now but you know...its like when you havent seen a chick in a while and you say "wow you look good" shes been saying it all along but just the fact you noticed...that book i gave you and riding will bring you around nicely...oh and thanks for the shout out(gay)...i want you to be better your a cool dude and like riding with you...you get the shitty jokes i say...

I think I might bring back the beginner flavor to your group if you guys don't mind ;p. I need to expand my trail flavor and I figure allaire is not a bad place to try! So if all things go according to plan I'll see you guys next week to slow you down :rofl: (hopefully not too much)!

Cool see you there... :)

I heard a guy sold his 29er and just got a steel 26 rollin on DTSwiss, a CK, 4X, SS, half link, and a few bridges, look for him, he's real nice.

Last edited:
Here's another cool thing about being red. We can delete one of our older posts and then post on the closed thread so we get the last word(s) and still keep it at an even 499. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions