Beerie, I mean Erie MTB festival October 19. Who’s in?

@Mitch , @pooriggy , @UtahJoe , @JimN ? Deejay designed the entire Port Jervis Watershed trail system around bikes and then converted the town to bikers and beer lovers delight. Come join @terrabike01 and I as we race the Erie 80(kilometer) and enjoy won of the best days around! https://www.bikereg.com/erie

Yeah buddy!!! Those dates are a little off as the video is a few years old. Race is this Saturday. The vibe at this event is second to none and the race is just awesome. Nothing speaks bike like Port Jervis!

Been sick last 10 days and have not ridden hard fo the past 6 months, Therefore, "I'm Out"
but thanks for thinking of me..

Would love to do this but won't be able to make it this year. I still haven't even ridden these trails yet.

Would love to do this but won't be able to make it this year. I still haven't even ridden these trails yet.
Yeah but they have a 25 mile Fatbike class!!! You dont need to pre-ride. Trust me, there's nothing here you can't handle but 25 miles of awesomeness!

Anyone have a GPX file for the 25 mile loop? The link on the Bike Reg page doesn't let you create a course for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom