Beer of the month type gift

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone ever give or receive a beer of the month type gift? Or maybe had a gift basket from a local brewery (delivered)? Obviously looking for something as a gift.

BPaze

Tavour app you can put together a create and ship to their home. Pretty good options from all over us and better than beer of month clubs

I am actually putting together a crate as gifts for the holidays

Last edited:

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you know what kind of beer they like? Local brewery would probably be fresher and much better. Depending on the costs, a lot of the Online delivery stuff is pretty mediocre/generic. Mancrates.com stuff was cool when I've gotten them in the past, but looks like their prices seem higher now. From alcoholic beverages, wine may be better than beer when it comes to subscription/monthly services because the age doesn't matter. In either case, whatever you get me I'm sure I will enjoy.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you know what kind of beer they like?
IPA mostly. He's not a PITA and only drinks stouts/porters like some women 🙄 🤪

I'll check around but I feel like a lot of places don't ship.

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
My wife used Amazing clubs. They do more then just beer: wine, cheese, coffee etc., but the beer deliveries were pretty good. I'm mainly an IPA drinker but even the other types were solid beers. She had it set up where it would come every other month.

Top Bottom