Or the local promoter that in 19 & 21 decided to move there CX race to the following day. BS has been on BikeReg for months so no one can say they didn’t know. The reg wasn’t opened until the promoter was certain the race wound be able to happen.I’m guessing that the Freetown 50 which is the same weekend and the Vermont 50 which is the following weekend stole some bodies that would most likely do Bearscat. As a race promoter, I would think it’s always tough picking a weekend.
I did the 25 mile in Single speed class...awesomeI hope friends, old and new will come join us for the 2021 edition of the BearScat 50! Going to be a great race with a big lap of 25 miles and some of the best singletrack in NJ! Come on out and roll with the fast folks or just test yourself against the Clock/Course.
1. Date: 9/18/2021
2. 50 or 25 mile option (course file will be posted soon)
3. Contactless registration & packet pickup (no day-of registration due to COVID19)
4. Registrants and Spectators MUST be vaccinated; honor code in play-proof will not be checked
5. Race this year is Self Supported, all racers required to use a Drop Bag. Emergency water may be located at the aid station if we can layout in a COVID19 friendly manner.
6. Lots of smiles and stories to be had at Wayway!!
Please come out and support grassroots endurance racing in NJ!!
View attachment 166637
View attachment 166639