Bears

Sprintzer

Pleasently ran into my buddy riding up the orange trail on the west side of the lake. Kinda got pissed that he decided to stop in the middle of the trail til li saw mom standing about 7 feet tall and her cubs runnin up the tree. That was fun. Wil ldefinately wake you up. Heading up tomorrow to race the race course. Hope i don't find any more.

xc62701

Pleasently ran into my buddy riding up the orange trail on the west side of the lake. Kinda got pissed that he decided to stop in the middle of the trail til li saw mom standing about 7 feet tall and her cubs runnin up the tree. That was fun. Wil ldefinately wake you up. Heading up tomorrow to race the race course. Hope i don't find any more.

They don't call that trail "Sitting Bear" for nothing...

monteverest

Sitting Bear and Lookout Trails

I run into bears on those two trails often: as often as 1 in every 3 rides last year. Bear-bells are a smart idea not just for the bears but also the hikers - I saw more of them then bears this Memorial Day weekend.

Sprintzer

Actually i think it was pump house. Bad idea. First part had to be carried. The last part was fun. Technically it's not a Rideable trail though. Shhhh. Didn't see bears on sunday at least.

Sprintzer

Don't get mad. I rode it under false pretense. And now i know. For more than one reason it is foot only.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions