Bear warning !

Mildly Wild

Well maybe you know more than me about this incident but none of the many reports I have read mentioned anything about him taunting the bear. He did take photos but how many of us have not done the same when we spotted bear. The reports did say however, that the bear had been stalking them.

In any event, "he got what he deserved"?? Whew...that's really cold. I would not wish that terrifying painful death on my worst enemy.

Reactions: Kev

xc62701

Well maybe you know more than me about this incident but none of the many reports I have read mentioned anything about him taunting the bear. He did take photos but how many of us have not done the same when we spotted bear. The reports did say however, that the bear had been stalking them.

In any event, "he got what he deserved"?? Whew...that's really cold. I would not wish that terrifying painful death on my worst enemy.

Cold but on point. One of the boys I coach was there when the body was found. They were throwing rocks at the bear and then trying to get close to it to take pictures. A true Darwin award winner if you're going to mess with nature like that.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

Trail Conditions not available
Top Bottom