Beachwood Bicycles

K

kpit

Greg and staff have been a great help to me as I am getting back into riding after a 12 year layoff.

Lots of knowledge in that shop.

Kris

betta285

Yeah, I agree. With my recent entering into MTB, it seems like I'm at the shop every other day, buying tubes or tires or getting a tune up or whatever. Greg, John, and this other younger kid, whose name slips my mind, always treat me well. I've purchased two bikes from them and they're always very helpful when shopping, and when it comes to maintenance, they know their stuff. On a slow Friday morning, Greg and I had a nice conversation about DH and general MTB for over an hour and he knows so much and is really a nice guy. Nothing but accolades for him and his shop.

Jim

mattg

That place is great. Great bunch of guys and girl. Sorry Sara. They take the time to explain everything before you buy anything. They have everything you will ever need for any type of bike. They even have a fitting station to fit you to your new or existing bike. Thanks guys for all your help...

Schilling

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'd like to give a shout all to everyone at beachwood bikes. they were nice enough to take my bike in last minute, at closing time friday night and repair it for me on the spot. that's outstanding customer service!!!
thank you for always taking good care of me :D

Schilling

Team MTBNJ Halter's
beachwood bikes once again came through in the clutch for me.

sunday night while cleaning my bike i noticed a healthy crack in the chainstay. figures, i have a three day weekend with plans to ride and i'm out of business. so on monday i stop in at the shop during lunch and talk to greg and adam. they told me to bring in the frame, they would photograph it, email the specialized rep, and let me know. after work i dropped off the bike and on my way home greg calls, says its covered and an upgraded from is being shipped out. get a text thursday from greg, bike is ready. picked it up this morning i'm back in business.

this is why you support your local bike shop. the internet can't give you this level of customer service. thanks again beachwood bikes!!!

Top Bottom