FSA Dynadrive $50
Shimano Deore FCM442 $35
Truvative Blaze isis 50
Alivio 40
or should i get the LX FCR582 for $100
Raceface XC Xtype is 69 but I heard bad things about RF cranks

cassettes should i go for a SRAM PG950 for 20 or shimano deore for 33 bicks

Can I mix and match cranksets with cassettes with diff brands

I currently have an LX crank and cassette and is very happy with them ... trying to save money on the build

Thanks

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
If you're happy with your current cranks and cassette then why don't you just keep them.

boondok

This is for my backup 'bargain' bike that I'm building up from my old components that is just laying around in my garage .. i wanna keep the cost down . because its my secondary bike

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
check with jdog to see if he has any old cranks for an external BB laying around.

boondok

i will kevin i spoke to .. i just want to know if a 130mm revelation is too much travel for a rush frame ... he might have to change the travel to a 120 .. still looking for parts for my build..

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
i will kevin i spoke to .. i just want to know if a 130mm revelation is too much travel for a rush frame ... he might have to change the travel to a 120 .. still looking for parts for my build..

i rode the frame with a 120 and it felt really good. Like i said, 130 will reduce the head angle more and your steering may feel alittle slow, but you probably won't notice it unless you rode it with a 120 and went to a 130

boondok

thanks kev ...i was just reading up in some of the boards that 120 was overkill for the sl so i just wanna make sure the travel does not ruin the geometry of the frame.. a lot of them are using the lefty 110

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
thanks kev ...i was just reading up in some of the boards that 120 was overkill for the sl so i just wanna make sure the travel does not ruin the geometry of the frame.. a lot of them are using the lefty 110

if it feels weird, you can always reduce the travel on your fork.

Top Bottom