Barbara Drive Access CLOSED

Jparker

I rode in to the Soccer fields entrance last night and got stopped by a security guard. He told me he is under instruction to call the police if he sees anyone trespassing. There is a bunch of new yellow plastic no trespassing signs and a yellow plastic chain across the entrance too.

Jparker

I did find that post after posting this thread. I have been riding from that lot somewhat regularly and as recently as Monday there was nothing there, but there is now and I'm pretty sure the security guard followed me to the trailhead so he could let me know I wasn't allowed to go in there.

rayder

Where should we park instead. My buddy and I were parking there and don't want to miss too much of the climb up to skyline any suggestions ?

JerseyPete

Where should we park instead. My buddy and I were parking there and don't want to miss too much of the climb up to skyline any suggestions ?

There is a boat launch with plenty of parking 1/2 mile north of Pool Hollow Rd. Park there and take the half mile of West Oakland Ave to Pool Hollow. Once there, take it straight up to Cannonball. From there, either go over 287 or make a loop taking Cannonball down towards the field, where it will dead end with White and White leads back towards Pool Hollow to Yellow and then over 287.

You can park on Pool Hollow, but there is maybe 4 spots.

gtluke

The Moped
Any updates on this situation? A local told me that the owners want to resolve it with the Town. I think they just need to be relieved from liability but I don't think they have a way out of that while still doing the ground remediation.
Who knows.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions