Ballerinas spotted on the road again...

BiknBen

I heard that someone wanted more videos posted. This is nothing special. Just a bunch of guys doing a regular evening ride. Myself and C_Puncher are the only MTBNJers in the group. You'll have to excuse my editing. I didn't anticipate this will entertain many so I didn't spend much time on it.

Last edited:
Here is C_Puncher. Don't call him a ballerina!!!

CIMG3870Small.jpg

I didnt see you guys wave to anyone.

Good stuff, that crazy music is a little much for my sensitive ears, maybe some Yanni next time. Good stuff, thanks.

Ben if I never see a road biking video again it will be too soon :D

Just messing with you, that was a huge group of matchy matchies, awesome stuff. I got out on the road yesterday as well with a bud from Freehold. He showed me a real nice loop through Assunpink/Millstone, etc. Weather was so amazing.

I got out on the road yesterday as well with a bud from Freehold. He showed me a real nice loop through Assunpink/Millstone, etc. Weather was so amazing.

No worries. It bores me too.

The last segment is on Millstone Rd. We were there around 6:30 or so.

uh...i'm not sure what to say.

ben, do you want to follow me around my back yard with your camera at @ss level while i do wind sprints in spandex?

Clicked outta that 5 seconds in. Anyone who watches that whole video is definitely gay... or has a serious man ass fetish.

Is this a mountain biking site anymore? Get all the road crap off this site--please!!!

Is this a mountain biking site anymore? Get all the road crap off this site--please!!!

Hey dufus...You are in the Road forum of MTBNJ. Notice the title, "Tour de NJ Hitting the Road" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yea its not an easy task rolling at 20 mph and being able to roll footage. I tried doing it the last time we were on the road and I was very shaky. I also didnt wanna drop his camera:p

Hey dufus...You are in the Road forum of MTBNJ. Notice the title, "Tour de NJ Hitting the Road" :rolleyes:

Hey smarty (uh, spandex) pants, I was talking about the whole site (including the road forum).
Why not just create RBNJ and leave this site 100% mountain biking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey smarty (uh, spandex) pants, I was talking about the whole site (including the road forum).
Why not just create RBNJ and leave this site 100% mountain biking?

Because members like me asked for a special forum where we can stare at each other's a$$es. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom