Ballerinas spotted on the road again...

BiknBen

I heard that someone wanted more videos posted. This is nothing special. Just a bunch of guys doing a regular evening ride. Myself and C_Puncher are the only MTBNJers in the group. You'll have to excuse my editing. I didn't anticipate this will entertain many so I didn't spend much time on it.

Last edited:

BiknBen

Here is C_Puncher. Don't call him a ballerina!!!

CIMG3870Small.jpg

walter

Fourth Party
I didnt see you guys wave to anyone.

Good stuff, that crazy music is a little much for my sensitive ears, maybe some Yanni next time. Good stuff, thanks.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Ben if I never see a road biking video again it will be too soon :D

Just messing with you, that was a huge group of matchy matchies, awesome stuff. I got out on the road yesterday as well with a bud from Freehold. He showed me a real nice loop through Assunpink/Millstone, etc. Weather was so amazing.

BiknBen

I got out on the road yesterday as well with a bud from Freehold. He showed me a real nice loop through Assunpink/Millstone, etc. Weather was so amazing.

No worries. It bores me too.

The last segment is on Millstone Rd. We were there around 6:30 or so.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
uh...i'm not sure what to say.

ben, do you want to follow me around my back yard with your camera at @ss level while i do wind sprints in spandex?

T

tlnj

Clicked outta that 5 seconds in. Anyone who watches that whole video is definitely gay... or has a serious man ass fetish.

Is this a mountain biking site anymore? Get all the road crap off this site--please!!!

BiknBen

Is this a mountain biking site anymore? Get all the road crap off this site--please!!!

Hey dufus...You are in the Road forum of MTBNJ. Notice the title, "Tour de NJ Hitting the Road" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

yea its not an easy task rolling at 20 mph and being able to roll footage. I tried doing it the last time we were on the road and I was very shaky. I also didnt wanna drop his camera:p

T

tlnj

Hey dufus...You are in the Road forum of MTBNJ. Notice the title, "Tour de NJ Hitting the Road" :rolleyes:

Hey smarty (uh, spandex) pants, I was talking about the whole site (including the road forum).
Why not just create RBNJ and leave this site 100% mountain biking?

Last edited by a moderator:

BiknBen

Hey smarty (uh, spandex) pants, I was talking about the whole site (including the road forum).
Why not just create RBNJ and leave this site 100% mountain biking?

Because members like me asked for a special forum where we can stare at each other's a$$es. :cool:

Top Bottom