Baldpate Challenege

So by complete chance I did this today just under the wire. Was out on a Saturday cruise - no planned route, just wanted to go near Pennington, cross 31 and then head north. Kept heading west and had to take a piss so pulled into the first park I found. No porta potty but guess what, it is baldpate and there is @stb222 and his son. Finally meet the Great One in person! He even took a selfie for historical posterity. Anywho, Kev shows me a road route around to the very top - I get there (past a group of old hippies singing) and take the pic. What do I win??

IMG_20190914_104927_909.jpg

So by complete chance I did this today just under the wire. Was out on a Saturday cruise - no planned route, just wanted to go near Pennington, cross 31 and then head north. Kept heading west and had to take a piss so pulled into the first park I found. No porta potty but guess what, it is baldpate and there is @stb222 and his son. Finally meet the Great One in person! He even took a selfie for historical posterity. Anywho, Kev shows me a road route around to the very top - I get there (past a group of old hippies singing) and take the pic. What do I win??

View attachment 105453
You won a photo op with me! You and your kit was much less offensive in person.
D8B60211-324A-47E8-9824-87F54E4E1D33.jpeg

A bromance is born!

I planned out the route, but it's a 75 miler and I just couldn't find the time to pull it off. I'm still planning to do it anyway at some point....

Due to a few administrative delays, it took awhile to select the winner of the Baldpate Challenge, however @packduckrock1 is the winner of the @pteclights light! Over 50 people completed the challenge. Thanks to everyone who participated and sorry for the delay! #baldpatechallenge
8E214E1E-AE36-4359-8927-AFCD80CD83DD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom