Bald Pate Trail Map

V

vicious26

http://www.moyermountainbiketrips.blogspot.com/

Clcik on the washington crossing to BP map, then click the elevation box and set view to terrain view.

There is trail that goes around the Farm fields, it is a little rough but it makes it possible to do a complete loop.

Email me if you want to ride it, i do it most Sunday's with some people. And join me for a trip out west

noonito

Thanks for sharing. I was not aware of the trail by the fields, I'll check it out. Do you think it is on private property?

I'm making a map of all the mountain bike trails at Baldpate, I'll post it when I'm done.

FYI - I think most of the trails you rode at Washington Crossing Park are closed to bikes...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
FYI - I think most of the trails you rode at Washington Crossing Park are closed to bikes...

The only trails that are open to bikes at Washington X isthe section near the camp sites and the grass trails.

V

vicious26

field detour trail.

The trail should not be on private property i have ridden it over ten times and no one said a word. You can enter the trail at the top before going down to the field. as of right now, it is only a one way trail, it is a little harder to ride in the opposite direction. As for Washingtons Crossing section i now park at the back by bald pate.

Top Bottom