Bacon Candy

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Bacon Candy--A recipe to end all recipes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bacon Candy
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 30 mins Ready in: 35 mins Serves: A herd

Ingredients
1 lb Bacon (not thick-cut)
1/4 cup Brown sugar

Cooking Instructions
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Slice bacon into 1/2 inch strips and dredge in brown sugar until thoroughly coated.

Crumple aluminum foil to allow for grease drainage and place it on a baking sheet. Lay out the bacon on this, making sure not to overlap pieces.

Bake until crispy. Allow to cool and harden before serving.

I don't even like bacon but Chris G does..

j

BiknBen

You put this in the Nutrition & Training forum? Are you training for an eating competition?

BTW: I think I will make this next time I see bacon in my fridge.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
You put this in the Nutrition & Training forum? Are you training for an eating competition?

BTW: I think I will make this next time I see bacon in my fridge.

I didn't see a Mal-Nutrition thread.

j

Mare

Wow! No one can ever criticize my eating habits again; BC now gets all the criticism. Awesome. :D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
nothing wrong with bacon candy. i might have to try and make myself up a batch. certainly not the healthies thing in the world, by a long stretch, but should be a good source of fuel on the bike.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
nothing wrong with bacon candy. i might have to try and make myself up a batch. certainly not the healthies thing in the world, by a long stretch, but should be a good source of fuel on the bike.

You should try............Sausage Candy :D

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Bacon Candy--A recipe to end all recipes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bacon Candy
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 30 mins Ready in: 35 mins Serves: A herd

Ingredients
1 lb Bacon (not thick-cut)
1/4 cup Brown sugar

Cooking Instructions
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Slice bacon into 1/2 inch strips and dredge in brown sugar until thoroughly coated.

Crumple aluminum foil to allow for grease drainage and place it on a baking sheet. Lay out the bacon on this, making sure not to overlap pieces.

Bake until crispy. Allow to cool and harden before serving.

I don't even like bacon but Chris G does..

j
There can be no doubt that I'd like this.

What J. leaves out, however, is that I can limit myself to eating only a little bit, once a week. It's taken years to develop this monastic willpower.

ArmyOfNone

I think id be a slave to such a delectable treat. There are two things that can go on anything. Bacon and BBQ sauce. :drooling:

Top Bottom