Back on 2 wheels after 30 year break...

ModdedMarlin

Haven't been on a bike since ' 92. Bought a Trek. Just figured out its not enough bike and started upgrading.

I knew I was behind the knowledge curve when I went to the bike shop and said "what the hell is going on with the James Bond seat post ???" 😆

Looking forward to XC for now.

Attachments

• Resized_20220815_161317~4_74071816269086.jpeg
    Resized_20220815_161317~4_74071816269086.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Resized_20220724_120050.jpeg
    Resized_20220724_120050.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 145
Welcome back !!!nice bike !! It looks more then capable enough to handle most of jersey , run what ya brung!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks !
Mostly gravel and flow. Manasquan Reservoir is my go-to for cardio. Shark River Park for climbing and stump training. Allaire is next this winter after the ticks slow down. Avoiding going airborne for now 😆

Thanks !
Mostly gravel and flow. Manasquan Reservoir is my go-to for cardio. Shark River Park for climbing and stump training. Allaire is next this winter after the ticks slow down. Avoiding going airborne for now 😆
Show up to this!!!!!

The beginner rides aren’t going to put u in jeopardy of ticks.

Welcome back!! There are so many more riding opportunities now, you will be amazed and exhausted!!!
More like EXHAUSTED and amazed 😆.

Side story -- Recovering from a Covid Induced heart attack this past February. Full blockage in my left artery. Stent cleared the plague. 4 Shocks with the paddles , 150 compressions -- NON RESPONSIVE. Doctor slammed my chest with his fist 4 times. I came back on the last hit.🌞

Cardiologist said I need keep training. Finally cleared me from Cardiac Rehab to push out to 160 beats per minute. Back on my game. This bike will keep me heart healthy. Never give up, and ALWAYS live life like its your last day.

Looking forward to riding with you guys. 😀

Side story -- Recovering from a Covid Induced heart attack this past February. Full blockage in my left artery. Stent cleared the plague. 4 Shocks with the paddles , 150 compressions -- NON RESPONSIVE. Doctor slammed my chest with his fist 4 times. I came back on the last hit.🌞

Cardiologist said I need keep training. Finally cleared me from Cardiac Rehab to push out to 160 beats per minute. Back on my game. This bike will keep me heart healthy. Never give up, and ALWAYS live life like its your last day.

So you were in the blender too !!! Did you see a tunnel, old friends, light??? I saw nothing.

I will add that the mtb community saved my life in more ways than I can count. There are tons of truly wonderful people on this forum, it will do your heart good to meet them!

dYY.gif

So you were in the blender too !!! Did you see a tunnel, old friends, light??? I saw nothing.

I will add that the mtb community saved my life in more ways than I can count. There are tons of truly wonderful people on this forum, it will do your heart good to meet them!
Didn't see light , or Elvis - but I did have an out of body. We'll bs on the trail brother. 👍

Holy shit that’s one hell of an entrance.

Welcome back to MTB. I won’t be able to make the ride on the 10th but if you’re ever up north and ride Stephens, Dickerson mine gimme a holler. I’m an advanced beginner also known as the roadie who tries to ride a MTB sometimes.

Holy shit that’s one hell of an entrance.

Welcome back to MTB. I won’t be able to make the ride on the 10th but if you’re ever up north and ride Stephens, Dickerson mine gimme a holler. I’m an advanced beginner also known as the roadie who tries to ride a MTB sometimes.
Thanks - I'll touch base if up north 👍😎

Wheels for life, ride on Brother!

Back
Top Bottom