back in the swing!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well, looks like i'm finally outta my funk and back in the swing of things!! the beautiful weather has definitely been a help. rode LM yesterday for 9.3 then today tried to recreate the 'tour de jason' from the sussex lot (thanks again for humoring my PMs jay) and logged in 13.5. i don't know if i could have gone another lap today as my legs were starting to cramp up, but this is the most consecutive trail milage i've put in all summer. the thing that sorta sucks is that now that i've ridden there a few times and know the trails a bit better, i've basically increased my mph from a hair over to seven to just about nine. if i only could've done that at the LMC i could've placed a lot better. oh well, next there's always next year....

Shaggz

A strong 7
i've only ridden lm a few times, but it seems like the right place to shed your funk. i have been hitting mahlon after work and it's doing me a world of good. plus, i'm really enjoying that rock ring!

Judge Smails

Amen to that

I hit Chimeny Rock on Tuesday night after work and then did another ride last night. I'm glad the heat finally broke!

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
smarencik said:
i've only ridden lm a few times, but it seems like the right place to shed your funk. i have been hitting mahlon after work and it's doing me a world of good. plus, i'm really enjoying that rock ring!

so you are cheating on me!! bastid!! :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
spltty - LOL :p Remember, I'm not the one who left for vacation!

I have been as useless as tlts on a bull in the morning over the past couple of weeks. I'm getting my groove back, an am ready to start mornngs again! What time are you leaving on Saturday? Monday, we ride?!?!?!

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
we're leaving so early on saturday i may not be able to ride, but i'm in for monday (i'm going to try to do another tour de jason tomorrow afternoon too).

Top Bottom