baby jogging stroller

RobW

we are in the market for a baby jogging stroller. I wanted to see what people have or had in the past. Also, is there anyone looking to sell theirs? please let me know what you have.

thanks

RJ will personally thank you when he gets older.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
When pinning on a number, stick with the sport class....GL :D

2013-09-15+07-45-07-196-MOTION.gif

The Kalmyk

Eye up an older Chariot with the bike adapter. All in one option.

Thule bought and now they are of a G.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
For jogging I much prefer the Chariot to the Bob. We have both. Chariot Pros: Lower CG. Also bigger wheels. Chariot is more versatile too (bike trailer). Chariot Cons: more of a pain to fold up and throw in a trunk. Expensive.

JBurgessXXX

In the past on the market were only heavy and unreliable strollers. It was awful, but those days people, especially women, didn't have the necessary to walk with children all day long, they walked slowly near the house or in parks. Nowadays, business-mother is a normal habitual way of life for all of us. For example I have two babies, and personally I don't want to spent all days at home, that's why I bought a really high-quality Baby Jogger stroller. It is so light, and even with two children in a big city I feel really free. Hope that I helped someone.

Last edited:

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Hit me up dude, I have a Chariot Cougar 1 with bike trailer, jogging, and stroller kits. Its seen a lot of use by fully functional

Top Bottom