AXS shifter remote control AXS Reverb dropper as well?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I’m being a little impatient but I am at my house in Pa setting up my new groupset. I am pretty sure @jimvreeland said I can use the shifter remote for the dropper as well as the derailleur. Looking at the shifter there is inly one toggle that activates two switches but has three touch points. Trying to eliminate a remote and some weight.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
We get it dude, you have the axs group, including the post
1579962661644.gif

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So will this be the new hacking. Middle of a race and someone hacked your axs, you make a great pass then the hacker dumps your gears. Shooting a tech downhill dropper dropped when all of a sudden your slammed in your nut sack by the hacker. Am I over thinking this :cool:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
three buttons - sit, stand, walk.
thought that was how SS worked?

follow the instructions - how hard can it be? isn't there an app?
report back. i have a project....

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
three buttons - sit, stand, walk.
thought that was how SS worked?

follow the instructions - how hard can it be? isn't there an app?
report back. i have a project....
I have. I can’t find any evidence saying what I want to do is possible but Jim tells me it is. The AXS lets me connect everything to one bike but the dropper and controller are one system and deeailleur/other controller a seperate system so no way to link the one controller to operate two devices.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I have. I can’t find any evidence saying what I want to do is possible but Jim tells me it is. The AXS lets me connect everything to one bike but the dropper and controller are one system and deeailleur/other controller a seperate system so no way to link the one controller to operate two devices.

it is in the app. says the internet.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So will this be the new hacking. Middle of a race and someone hacked your axs, you make a great pass then the hacker dumps your gears. Shooting a tech downhill dropper dropped when all of a sudden your slammed in your nut sack by the hacker. Am I over thinking this :cool:

This is brilliant. Not over thinking at all. I’m curious when this will actually happen now.
#cables4life

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
This is brilliant. Not over thinking at all. I’m curious when this will actually happen now.
#cables4life
It has been on the road for 12? Years? Someone would have figured it out by now...
should be still vulnerable to an EMP.

szymon

If it’s electric, and wireless, it can be hacked. No question. It’s just a matter of someone trying hard enough

Exactly, just a matter of time there is always a backdoor or bad coding that someone will exploit.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It actually can't happen. They've been using it in the Pro Tour for years.

"Hasn't happened yet" and "can't happen" are not even close to the same thing. Says the guy who doesn't even know what we are talking about.

Top Bottom