Awe yeah!

MNicolosi

I finally got this damn thing working. It was taking me forever to get online. Just want to give a big up to all those Jersey riders out there!! Looking forward to meeting some of ya'll in the future. Hoping to do some weeknight trail rides in the Oakland/Ringwood area. I have lights and am an intermediate/advanced rider. I would put advanced but since I'm currently not in the best shape I've taken it down a notch. No matter I hope to get back there soon. Reach out, let me know if you want to ride week nights!!!

Matt

NJ Jess

Dude!

I finally got this damn thing working. It was taking me forever to get online. Just want to give a big up to all those Jersey riders out there!! Looking forward to meeting some of ya'll in the future. Hoping to do some weeknight trail rides in the Oakland/Ringwood area. I have lights and am an intermediate/advanced rider. I would put advanced but since I'm currently not in the best shape I've taken it down a notch. No matter I hope to get back there soon. Reach out, let me know if you want to ride week nights!!!

Matt

What took you soooooo long? As for "not in the best shape,"..."Their's no sissies in mountain biking! Get on yo bike and ride!!!

MNicolosi

the link to activate my account wasn't working so I hadf to e-mail tech support and wait for them to get back to me.... which took a while.... then it didn't work and I had to email them again and wait.......again! It was a pain..... now I'm here and I'm going to eat my tuna sandwich. peace

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Hi Ya,

It's good to have more new, but not new riders. You will not have a problem getting hooked up with some killer rides up Ringwood/Oakland way. If you are down our way ( Allaire, Hartshorne and Huber) we can hook you up . See you on the trails.

Top Bottom