Audi Allroad at Ringwood

don

That is good to know, will have to remember that.

Was parked at Ramapo soccer lot yesterday and after my ride saw another gray allroad parked there with a bike rack. It didn't have two tones, only one. I see a lot of those and i wonder are they all custom painted to get rid of the two tones? They look cool without the two tone but not to the point of paying for it to get done.

I'm not positive, it's been a while since I was keeping up to date on the allroad, but I think a few 4.2's were coming in with the one color. I like the one color myself and was one small thing besides the airbags that I wasn't digging. The one color was also special order for 2.7T - it does look good.

Check out this forum - lots of good guys and a bunch of info - you should be able to search about the coilover conversion and solid paint:
http://forums.audiworld.com/allroad/

If you are at all interested in the allroad, it's a great car - holds a lot of stuff and goes down the road very nicely - but just has some issues to know about and make sure they were fixed before getting one.

PatrickBrown

Make sure they treat you well down there my Brother is Dir. of SVC (I think that's his title lately)

I interviewed with Mike down there in west long branch a while back, he made me a great offer to go there, however some issues with my wifes pregnancy didnt allow me to go there due to insurance coverage. I have kicked myself in the arse continuously for not making the move.

Pat

don

Make sure they treat you well down there my Brother is Dir. of SVC (I think that's his title lately)

I don't have the S4 anymore but Schnieder serviced it well when I did have it. I also used KMD Tuning for the downpipe install.

Top Bottom