Attention OG's: Remember when RobG wanted to borrow and demo/test something before he bought it?HELP

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Attention OG's, I'm trying to find the exact paragraph that he used when he did this, it was a long running gag back in the day and I can't remember the keywords to search for it. I could have swore it was about demoing some wheels from some guy for a extensive period of time before buying them to see if he liked them

For your time:
Screenshot2012-04-18at35249PM.png

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I remember that but not the exact details.

More OG...
Does anyone remember Josh, the dude who used to ride Allaire a lot. I think there was a picture of him eating a bug floating around at one time. Anyway I saw him at Hartshorne when cruising with Mitch and crew last Saturday. I did a double take when I passed him on the trails Saturday, he was riding with a young lady. Afterwards we went to Carton brewery and Joshed walked in with his lady friend. I says to him...hey, is your name Josh? He was like yeah. I was like yo dude lets party.
True story

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/650b-front-wheel-with-tire.23777/

I'd give this a shot on my yeti as I was always curious about it. Do you have a program for this where I could rent it for $10 and then if it works out I can apply that toward the final buying price which of course I will try and negotiate down first? Obviously if I don't like it you could keep $5 of the $10. The other $5 would be considered like collateral in case I ran off with it, which of course I wouldn't do.:)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
$50? Why is this even a question? I thought transactions over $1000 needed two signatures, you cant just put $50 on the MTBNJ credit card?

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/650b-front-wheel-with-tire.23777/

I'd give this a shot on my yeti as I was always curious about it. Do you have a program for this where I could rent it for $10 and then if it works out I can apply that toward the final buying price which of course I will try and negotiate down first? Obviously if I don't like it you could keep $5 of the $10. The other $5 would be considered like collateral in case I ran off with it, which of course I wouldn't do.:)
JimN wins for the day. a True OG.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I remember that but not the exact details.

More OG...
Does anyone remember Josh, the dude who used to ride Allaire a lot. I think there was a picture of him eating a bug floating around at one time. Anyway I saw him at Hartshorne when cruising with Mitch and crew last Saturday. I did a double take when I passed him on the trails Saturday, he was riding with a young lady. Afterwards we went to Carton brewery and Joshed walked in with his lady friend. I says to him...hey, is your name Josh? He was like yeah. I was like yo dude lets party.
True story
Dude if that was "BiscoJosh" He was out for a lot of the Tuesday night rides. He was also going to law school the last we heard he was taking his bar exams.
He setup a six mile ride for his passing the exams but did not show. There is a picture of some peeps giving him the "salute" floating somewhere on the interwebs . Good to know he is still around.

Top Bottom