attention ladies that "rip"

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
attention ladies!

hi all-
as you'll see in our post in the general forums, we have pulled together a race team for the 2008 season. unfortunately the one woman that we had on the roster is unable to ride for us due to a conflict with her current team. that said, we are extremely interested in having a couple women on our squad...ultimately i'd like to have an all womens race team but as of now with zero women it's tough to do.

what we're looking for ultimately is your help: if you know of, or are a woman that races or wants to race and is willing to train to do so please let either me know. this is a personal quest for me, to have some solid females on the roster.

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31153#post31153

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As a member of the aforementioned team who hasn't exactly "ripped" it up in the past, I would also strongly suggest that the ladies that merely tear, or even just fold-and-pull-apart also shoot Jake a PM. :D

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yes, even the ladies that fold. :D

sorry, i didn't mean to come across that we're looking for the best of the best. it's simply not true (as you can see, norm is on the team :D ) but we are looking for women who will commit. who will train. who will take this as seriously as one can actually take riding a bike for fun. you get the picture.

thanks for grounding that for me norm.

N

Neen

I apologize in advance if I missed this information somewhere along the way, but can you give us girls an idea of whats required/requested if we were to be on the race team? Are you planning on having the team do a particular race series? :) Thanks!

S

Shar0se

Thanks Jake!

this is a personal quest for me, to have some solid females on the roster.
- bonefishjake

Just wanted to publicly say THANK YOU for the enthusiasm towards female riders. As a new female to this sport it astounds me how few females ride, let alone race. Any and all support for us women is welcome and appreciated!! :)

Top Bottom