Attempting to trade 2019 Santa Cruz Chameleon (M) for FS

Slightlyused

Mods, please let me know if this sort of post is not allowed. I'll take it down.

Looking to trade: My 2019 Medium Santa Cruz Chameleon D+
Looking for: Full squish bike, absolutely willing to do money on top.
Preferred:
- Medium
- Trail/Enduro oriented bikes.
-similar age +/- 2 years or so if possible.

The SC is bone stock, except for:
- PNW Bachelor dropper
- Set up tubeless with Nobby Nic 27.5+'s (plenty of life left; roughly one season on them)
- That bitchin' mud guard 😎

Other bike info:
- RockShox Recon RL Fork 130mm
- 11SP SRAM NX drive train
- SRAM Level brakes

Additionally, a link to a much more comprehensive breakdown (SC bike archives gives about... zero details on the bike):

The dropper may need a small service, but works fine. Can be a little lazy to come out sometimes.

I am really not looking to sell outright as the current market will likely leave me bikeless for ages while I am looking for a replacement. However, if you are riding a full squish and are interested in trying out the hard tail life, I hope we can talk.

edit: My estimation for the value of the bike lays somewhere between 1200-1400, going strictly off the bike's condition, sale histories, etc.

Attachments

• IMG-0734.jpg
    IMG-0734.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-0735.jpg
    IMG-0735.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG-0736.jpg
    IMG-0736.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Slightlyused

Oh shoot, probably should have included that. I'll update main.

Going off just market trends, condition, MSRP, etc., I think a 1200-1400 valuation isn't too crazy. That being said, I am flexible as this is a fairly ambiguous exchange.

EJphotos

Oh shoot, probably should have included that. I'll update main.

Going off just market trends, condition, MSRP, etc., I think a 1200-1400 valuation isn't too crazy. That being said, I am flexible as this is a fairly ambiguous exchange.
Any specific things you are looking for in a FS? Wheel size preference, travel preference, etc?

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Any specific things you are looking for in a FS? Wheel size preference, travel preference, etc?
Really. I was about to offer up my older giant trance carbon 26/27.5 medium mullet. 120 mm. Replaced bearings. Renoylds carbon wheel. Runs great.

But I thought poster would laugh

EJphotos

Hah, I was going to offer my older Trance as well.
2005 but it's in like new condition
26er yet still quite modern in its geo.
Hydro brakes, 120mm front Recon silver TK air, Fox Float R rear
3x9 Acera Drivetrain but was going to convert it to 10 speed XT parts that I would include.

image001-800x533.jpg

Mare

Can I ask where you are? I don’t have a bike to trade, but this is a bike I’m interested in and I’m not sure if I’m a small or medium so if you’re not terribly far, do you mind if I take a look at it? If you decide you want to sell it (vs trade), I’d be interested.

Top Bottom