Ask Norm Next Tuesday

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
#ANT
@Norm,

Between #ANT and Spoken Nerds you’re drawn a loose parallel between the the early Wild West days of the board to the (at the time) burgeoning OOS . You’ve also, (rightly) referred to @jklett as being one of the nicest people.

This being the case, my ANT question is.... who, of the OG board members does @jklett most remind you of?
If @jklett is the nicest guy from OOS (which I agree), then who is the biggest jerk in OOS?.... or at least PITA?
If you say its me....
2ua9tj.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
You get a position that requires you to do the same task(s) everyday, you mange to automate your job where what took the previous person a whole day to complete you can do in under 5 minutes leaving you with your whole day to do w.e. you please. How do you handle this with your hire ups? Do you just troll @MissJR with your free time and pick up other skills?

TimBay

You get a position that requires you to do the same task(s) everyday, you mange to automate your job where what took the previous person a whole day to complete you can do in under 5 minutes leaving you with your whole day to do w.e. you please. How do you handle this with your hire ups? Do you just troll @MissJR with your free time and pick up other skills?
Want some spreadsheet work? What's your email?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Want some spreadsheet work? What's your email?

lol I'm learning other things I trying to register for classes for September but the classes I want to take are filled. Trying to get the company to pay for my school and get paid while doing school work lets see how long this last till I get bit in the ass.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Okay there Hippie Willow,
not sure I agree with your interpretation of Nickelback referring to a formation (though if it did, wouldn’t we need to check the CFL- do they even Nickelback, eh?)

I always assumed it was about redemption.

Assuming it is redemption, what is your answer (re: simulation)?

And to follow up, if practice makes perfect, what makes Nickelback?

Bonus if you film ANWhenever on your flight back.

Edit: or podcast with your seat mates.

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
When will Kevin come to Cranks, or any other group ride ever?
You know I attend a group ride weekly? Not to mention NICA practice 3 times a week.

Regardless, this overlapped PA NICA's adventure weekend (which I did not attend).

Top Bottom