Ask Norm Next Tuesday

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I thought it was out dated tbh when I saw that

the content is old, but it seems to reflect the core of what theNorm mentioned.

so what kind of music is going to play at Club mtbNJ ? (i'm never sure what to put in caps or LC.... or if the .com is always needed. the press kit
is lacking)

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Okay, intro song, let’s talk about what makes that great- Lebanese Blonde sample- they thieving from Thievery Corp!

Paper lists? come on man- Evernote is your friend.

Cube bullying is never okay, unless it makes me laugh.

And we all know that Max is your sock puppet acct. thanks for hinting at the truth of the Matrix!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
They’re not actually swim lanes. They’re silos.

Did I mention the scaled agile meeting today or was that random chance? Actually 5 minutes after I finished this I had that call.
W.e. you call them there are too many, and are they really silo'd from each other?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
W.e. you call them there are too many, and are they really silo'd from each other?

Some yes some no. If I have a media board with...

Books
Movies
Shows
Audio books

Is that too many? Nah. They’re just lists. Shit I sock away for a rainy day. No crossover and not too many. Sometimes your bookcase has 2000 books.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Some yes some no. If I have a media board with...

Books
Movies
Shows
Audio books

Is that too many? Nah. They’re just lists. Shit I sock away for a rainy day. No crossover and not too many. Sometimes your bookcase has 2000 books.

how a main board in your cards out put to sub boards so its more manageable, My work board is I think 12 boards nested like those Russian dolls. I address everything from the main board and as things get dun-ski then things get reloaded by available resources

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
too soon?

there is a good chance that this siloing thing was at the core of the failure. serious lack of
communication during last minute decisions/changes.
what pilot is going to stall a plane that large in the first place? a nice stall warning horn
and light like every plane they had ever flown would have been fine. and what engineer would
create a single point of failure that can't be easily over-ridden?
/rant

----

nah, not like asking for a 1 way ticket to the 14th str bridge...

^^^ i know you will probably need to google that.

serviceguy

there is a good chance that this siloing thing was at the core of the failure. serious lack of
communication during last minute decisions/changes.
what pilot is going to stall a plane that large in the first place? a nice stall warning horn
and light like every plane they had ever flown would have been fine. and what engineer would
create a single point of failure that can't be easily over-ridden?
/rant

----

nah, not like asking for a 1 way ticket to the 14th str bridge...

^^^ i know you will probably need to google that.

SW wise every single thing that came after the C language is at the root of every single failure!
I have no idea of what you're referring to...AGAIN! 737 crash would be my best guess.

I dipped my toes into this agile technology latest fad, it's bonkers! Pretty much what would get you fired from any decent SW developing firm back in the days...they started working on their post-it wall at the Corporate office in Italy, it was going well, then somebody opened the window...

Last edited:

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
in prep for Lucky's Revenge, your:
  1. training plan; and
  2. race & food (day of) strategy.

Top Bottom