Ask Norm Next Tuesday

TimBay

Not really the changes that you could make could set you on a whole new course in life it could be the difference of being married to @Dominique or being married to @rick81721

You could go crazy being 10 not being able to make moves having to sit on you hands waiting to act, its kinda like the blue pill v red pill...
The likelihood of having the same children would be worse than winning the lottery, even if you wound up with the same wife and conceived on the same night. So...do you like your kid(s)?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
The likelihood of having the same children would be worse than winning the lottery, even if you wound up with the same wife and conceived on the same night. So...do you like your kid(s)?

You just gave me my answer I'll take my 10 mil no fucking way I make another box kid like mine

rick81721

Lothar
You just gave me my answer I'll take my 10 mil no fucking way I make another box kid like mine

Here's your 10 mil

pennyinhand.jpg

PS choose truth over facts!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A little late but here's another question:

What's one piece of advice you'd give to someone just getting into mountain biking?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
It's called ASK Norm Tuesday. No guarantees on answering.
Come on man! There has to be at least a 24hr turnaround! What kinda business you running here?!?!?!

HA! Just kidding.... I am sure with your new job, you have other, more important things you need to tend to.
Rock on my man!

serviceguy

Come on man! There has to be at least a 24hr turnaround! What kinda business you running here?!?!?!

HA! Just kidding.... I am sure with your new job, you have other, more important things you need to tend to.
Rock on my man!

I call bull...there's NOTHING more important than Ask Norm NEXT Tuesday. I think we lost him, he can't even remember the title of his own thread! Bye bye @Norm, hello Joe!

AskNormNextTuesday.JPG

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
#ANT
@Norm,

Between #ANT and Spoken Nerds you’re drawn a loose parallel between the the early Wild West days of the board to the (at the time) burgeoning OOS . You’ve also, (rightly) referred to @jklett as being one of the nicest people.

This being the case, my ANT question is.... who, of the OG board members does @jklett most remind you of?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Let me first say... I love the MTBNJ water bottles. Thank you.
But following Magic's pro tip.... can you make the next water bottles come with ceramic coating?.... because I am lazy
Pro-tip: ceramic coat and Bead Maker your bottles.

Top Bottom