Ask Norm Next Tuesday

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Sure, leave $5 bills scattered throughout the park and for each one I find, I'll leave a bottle.
Didn't you order a jersey? I think you ordered a L? I have a L and XL. Would recommend the XL as they come a bit small but your choice. If you still want it... it's $20 so that would be 4 bottles? I can pass the jersey to @Mtbdog later tonight. LMK

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Didn't you order a jersey? I think you ordered a L? I have a L and XL. Would recommend the XL as they come a bit small but your choice. If you still want it... it's $20 so that would be 4 bottles? I can pass the jersey to Frank later tonight. LMK

Indeed I did. You should show up and deliver it in person.

Can you give him both? Usually large is fine but as this is my new pajama top, I'll possibly opt for the XL.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Indeed I did. You should show up and deliver it in person.

Can you give him both? Usually large is fine but as this is my new pajama top, I'll possibly opt for the XL.
Wish I can... but work gets in the way.

I'll pass both L and XL to Frank. Try them and take whichever fits better.

Mtbdog

Didn't you order a jersey? I think you ordered a L? I have a L and XL. Would recommend the XL as they come a bit small but your choice. If you still want it... it's $20 so that would be 4 bottles? I can pass the jersey to @Mtbdog later tonight. LMK
I'm gonna be in West Milford with rescue puppies from 2-11 today. So if you want to drop the jersey off to someone in my house and I'll get it from them.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Have you thought about having other MTBNJ team members on the podcast? I remember Utah being on there... Has anyone else?

rick81721

Lothar
What fork should I get? 150mm 29er

p4pb16498260.jpg

Mtbdog

Norm did you enjoy your intro to High Mt. and will you be back? Also would you like a tour of the Ancients loop on the other side of the mt.? Thanks.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Just blew $200 for materials for a wheel build that will most likely explode.... what do you call that?

Top Bottom