Ask Norm Next Tuesday

gtluke

The Moped
also a map enthusiast. my love of maps was partially what led me to my career as a city planner.

in fact, I just finished a map literally two minutes before opening this thread. granted, the maps I do are far less complicated than what rlb seems to be working on.
man I was so good at Sim City for Super Nintendo.

qclabrat

i hope that goes for crossbows too. and without a permit. i did pass my hunters safety course when i was a kid. does that count?

btw - 150 lb crossbows are very effective for scaring groundhogs at 20 yards.

try using Larp arrows if you want to avoid dispose of a carcass, will give a good enough impact to scare them away
the coyotes and hawks scare away the groundhogs by me
6_low_speed_arrows.jpg

BigDB67

So when are you coming out of the larping closet?

NEVER! That shit can be damaging socially, professionally, and personally!

All joking aside I would still do it if I had the time... but family and other hobbies have trumped LARPing.

ekuhn

@stb222 - good question.

A guy at work got a ground hog in a trap. Thought he'd just drown him in a garbage can full of water instead of shooting him. Would you believe that little bastard treaded water all day inside of the trap until he got home. He now uses the @gtluke method.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Not a question, but a response.

Growing up, I was infatuated with many things, and maps were one of them. And I still sort of am. Used draw maps as well as study the atlas and globe very intensely. I found this recently on the internet. I'd like to get it framed and hang in my home office.

Not only is it a cool old map, but the typography is lovely.

View attachment 22059

Hey Eric,

Where'd you find a picture of my varicose veins?

bigW

Top Bottom