Are there any ROCK CLIMBERS on this site?

Ok, Thursday at 5pm. If it rains at all during the day, I'd say it's a bust. Don't want to climb wet rocks.

My first visit to njrockgym was super. I expected it to be busy but it wasn't even bad. Even with Nikes may visit faired well. I can't wait to do one finger, pinky pull ups :cool: I bow down to anyone that can climb the tunnel :drooling:

Tomorrow is looking like it will be a really nice day. I just want to make sure you guys are still on for bouldering at Sourlands. I'll be in the parking lot at 5pm in a white civic with Thule racks.

yo

i'm gonna be at least an hour behind you... i gotta finish up something that i thought would come across my desk now, so i can't get out early enough to make it for 5.

you guys head out, i'll hike up and find ya.

Unfortunately I went to the Sourlands straight from work. D'oh! I had a feeling I should have stopped to check the forum to see if you guys were still gonna show, but no worries, I live right up the street. I didn't linger long, presuming something must have come up. And I went for a great bike ride anyway, so it all worked out. Hope you guys found your way outside today. Maybe climb next week?

Anyone here live in Central / South Jersey? Elite Climbing (Cherry Hill) is great, been going there for 6 months+ now.

FYI: EMS 20% off one item

EMS has 20% off coupon one item till May 31. I'm considering picking up a pair of climbing shoes for all those times I don't go climbing but hopefully if I have a pair I'd be more inclined to :D

EMS has a 15% off for students thing going on too, got my climbing shoes for dirt cheap on super sale though.

I heard there's a comp at NJ Rock this Saturday. I don't climb anymore but am thinking of swinging by to watch some friends compete. Anyone going?

Back
Top Bottom