Are there any 6am riders here?

scotth

Hello All,

Does anyone like to ride starting between 6 and 7am? If so how about tomorrow? Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Hello All,

Does anyone like to ride starting between 6 and 7am? If so how about tomorrow? Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

Yes, I ride early but can't ride tomorrow. One of these days, we can ride at 6 mile early.

Panhead

6 is a good time, I'm trying to get out at 5:30. Nobody in my house is moving until after 9 anyway.

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
i sometimes run at 6 am, dont have enough time to go for a ride, i have to leave for work at 7

Stocky

4 of us ride Mahlon Sunday mornings, we meet at 5:30am at my house and are usually at the lot before the gate opens.at 6am.

walter

Fourth Party
What time do you guys go to bed on weekends? Just curious.

Same as Panhead, between 11-12. If Im lying with my daughter I sometimes fall asleep with her for the night a bit earlier.

My day starts at 4 am during the week, Im on the clock at work at 5 so getting out early is no big deal for me. This time last summer I think I left my house before 4 am to ride with bonefishjake at KVSP for a pre 6 am ride. I think as we were riding through we woke up the roosters.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm good for lots of 6A rides. that's usually about when i try to get out so my ride is in and i can do family stuff. tomorrow i have to go han solo though. maybe next weekend.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Hello All,

Regards,

Scott

The earliest I rode was at 4am -- it was to watch the sunrise from the Waterloo overlook in Allamuchy. Well, when we got to the overlook, it was overcast, so I didn't see the sunrise. Fun ride, though. :)

Panhead

The earliest I rode was at 4am -- it was to watch the sunrise from the Waterloo overlook in Allamuchy. Well, when we got to the overlook, it was overcast, so I didn't see the sunrise. Fun ride, though. :)

Nice, I was thinking of hitting Sunrise Mtn one of these days.

S

Stinky1

I love early morning rides more than mid day. I usually only go out early in the morning due to work, my daughter, and the humidity(lately). I go to bed everynight by 12 the latest and wake up at 6 on the dot. So just keep me posted and ill be down to ride anywhere iin the early AM.

B

Btown29r

I do a 4:45AM ride around Bordentown every morning....mostly on the streets though... -mJ

Top Bottom