Are expiration dates just a gimmick for you to buy more?

xc62701

The rules for vitamins and supplements aren't nearly as strict as drugs in most ways, however for vitamins your potency is required to be at 100% or more of label claims. The manufacturers usually run stability studies to test this, and expiry is usually based on how long you can age this stuff and still be at 100% potency.

So what you're saying is that I have <100% chance of explosive diarrhea?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What kind of recovery mix is it?

Hammer does the 3-1 which is what the pro coaches preach.
Skratch is 4-1 and tastes a lot better.

CrankAddictRich

Skratchlabs used to sell Vanilla recovery mix but they discontinued 2 years back because the vanilla got to expensive for them continue using and sell their product at the normal price... last year, I found a bag of Vanilla recovery mix at a local shop and bought it even though it was past expiration date. Still tasted great with no harmful effects. I'd mix 2 scoops of vanilla and 2 scoops of chocolate for a 1/2 & 1/2.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Skratchlabs used to sell Vanilla recovery mix but they discontinued 2 years back because the vanilla got to expensive for them continue using and sell their product at the normal price... last year, I found a bag of Vanilla recovery mix at a local shop and bought it even though it was past expiration date. Still tasted great with no harmful effects. I'd mix 2 scoops of vanilla and 2 scoops of chocolate for a 1/2 & 1/2.

I used to mix the vanilla with an Orange emergenC and it tasted like an orange creamsicle.

Captain Brainstorm

sneak tip - buy a bottle of vanilla extract and put that shit in everything. I put it in the whey smoothies I make for the kids, even put it in the pancakes I’m eating now,

xc62701

D74CADE8-7853-4E2D-9175-B92A85A44386.jpeg
D0921848-BA69-439F-8E7C-D9E070BB8186.jpeg
EB47AF4B-7A2F-45ED-8956-E288337A75BB.jpeg
93BB8A6E-B596-46E0-AF97-6EFAD9FD5FE9.jpeg

It looks good. I’m sick now so I’ll give it a shot after my next 2+ hour ride(Tomorrow?). I already feel crappy, what’s the worst that could happen?

Top Bottom